Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm interested in true literature, but I am unable to read about depressing topics, Any Book Suggestions?

I'm interested in literature, but I am unable to read about depressing topics, such as suicide, rape, murder, etc.





I'm a 17 year old female who likes most genres.





Any and all suggestions are appreciated, thank you.I'm interested in true literature, but I am unable to read about depressing topics, Any Book Suggestions?
Authors:


- Jane Austen


- Bronte sisters





Everything else that springs to mind could be ';depressing';I'm interested in true literature, but I am unable to read about depressing topics, Any Book Suggestions?
The History of Rape, Murder, and Suicide by Michael Jackson
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde


My Antonia by Willa Cather
How about Cyrano de Bergerac by Rostand? Its one of my favorites!
How about an author like george orwell?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment